Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have always kept my ear to the ground when it comes to gaming
I have to start attending university. Do not have many opportunities to play PC games so that I moved out of my way to locate handheld PSO2 alternatives to perform during commute time. Fast forward to 2020. Now that PSO2 anime is airing and NA localization is finally happening, I congratulate you guys for getting to play among the very best free-to-play games thus far (imo) after 7 years of wait. I might never get a PSO2 Meseta chance to play with any expansive mmo ever again due to real life circumstances but I wish you all have fun no matter.

Due to a close relationship with gaming, I have always kept my ear to the ground when it comes to gaming, I have heard SOMETHING of almost every game set on the market. Though, back when I misunderstood PSO and assumed it only had an internet component, and that I didn't have a DC, or the online adapter for Phantasy Star Online 2cube as it was about. I got Phantasy Star Universe and got hooked. Afterwards I'd go on to get AotI (I still miss my Cast's Super weapons) and when I got a PSP, I obtained portable 1 and 2 as well, and greatly enjoyed all of them. When I heard about PSO2 I was awaiting it's english version, even though it never arrived.

A couple of years back I met some friends through Terraria, a pair of twins I game with, and they began talking about their history with specifically PSO the original, and later a lesser extent with PSU too. I opted to mention, (as beforeI keep my ear to the ground with all things gambling ) that there were quite a few fan servers still up to this day. So after some hiccups, we settled to the Ephinea server and to the date I am about lvl 126 roughly. That re-kindled my love of this show, also gave me an appreciation of the style that is original. And so that I bunkered down and suffered to make a PSO2 account. I hate english ones, much less japanese ones, I have terrible eyesight.) A couple of years after, I am a level 50 or so Etiolle on PSO2 and have played every match in the series except"Episode 3; C.A.R.D. Revolution" and"Episode 0". One day, 1 day.

I heard about PSU from a friend in a classic Call of Duty MW2 clan I was in back around 2009/2010, but when I tried the demo I didn't know how to escape the ship to start a mission (Mind you, I was about 11 or 12 at that time, and that I was pretty impatient). When I got my first notebook I started researching pc games to playwith. I had another friend from college that was good friends with my brother, and that I saw them playing with PSO BB about the Schthack server one day. Thought it seemed cool, so I tried it out and got quite addicted. Ever since then I have played it pretty consistently through the years (not an insane number of hours, but its a sport I always go back to).

The servers were long gone so I could play the narrative, but I thought it was fun, although I did buy PSU in my Xbox 360. My buddy actually loved it, and showed me PS0 about the DS, so I did 2 playthroughs and borrowed it. I liked it but I didn't have a great deal of reason to cheap meseta pso2 play with over 2 playthroughs.