Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Import NSF to Office 365
Lotus Notes email client uses NSF file format to store the users’ data such as emails, contacts, calendars, etc. So, if someone wants to import NSF to Office 365 mailboxes, they need a reliable solution. However, this task is a little bit tricky with the help of the manual methods. Moreover, users also need technical expertise to understand the manual method’s procedure to complete this task. Therefore, we suggest users go with the Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool.
Users can easily process their numerous NSF files in a single go using this software. Also, it is capable of handling even large-sized NSF files. Users do not need any technical expertise to run this process using this professional solution. Moreover, this software also permits users to convert their Lotus Notes emails to Outlook PST file format. Besides that, users can also export their NSF files directly into the Live Exchange Server.
Users can use its filter option to add or remove wanted or unwanted items using the item type and date range. This software also has a user-friendly GUI, allowing users to easily import NSF to Office 365 mailboxes. To check out the compatibility and capability of the tool, users can download its free demo version.
Check out the greatest Softaken NSF to PST Converter application available online for a quick and easy way to convert Lotus Notes Domino Server to Outlook. All data, including contacts, calendars, emails, and more, is converted from NSF format. Converted NSF files can then be saved in Microsoft Office 365. They can also be saved in several other formats, including PDF, HTML, MSG, EML, and PST. Your NSF file can be checked before it is converted to a PST file. Converting an unlimited-size NSF file to a PST file is just a few mouse clicks away. This free converter program can convert up to 10 emails per folder.

For more info: https://www.softakensoftware.com/lotus-n...erter.html
When I was recently looking for efficient ways to convert NSF files to Office 365, one of my co-workers suggested using the CubexSoft NSF to PST Converter. I decided to get its premium version because I have several NSF files after examining its advanced functionalities. By guaranteeing good data integrity, this software allowed me to convert these numerous NSF files in a single operation. I must say that this tool saved me a ton of time and effort. If you are experiencing the same problem, try the free trial version of the tool to evaluate its effectiveness.